Your privacy is important to us. We provide a professional and confidential home inventory service backed up with a written guarantee. To further ensure your protection, we are licensed and bonded.
Insurance companies and adjusters require detailed information on your property to prove ownership and establish its value. We provide the documentation you will need to ensure that your receive the maximum re-reimbursement for your loss in the shortest amount of time.
The service includes:
- A comprehensive video of your property in digital, DVD or VHS format.
- Digital still photographs detailing your collections, antiques, jewelry and other valuables.
- Written records of your property detailing serial/model numbers and estimated or appraised values.
- A secured back-up copy of your home inventory which can be be submitted to your insurance company or police department upon your request.
Your completed documentation is presented for your safekeeping in an attractive portfolio. You will also receive an estate organizer to privately record important information about your assets to share with your family.
To keep your information current, we provide an annual update service to record new property.
Also ask about our:
- Child Identification and Records Kits – critical information for baby sitters, medical emergencies or physical records. Includes 2 photo identification cards, personal and physical records, babysitter info and medical release, and fingerprint kit.
- Premium quality First Aid Kits – Our First Aid Kits are built in association with The AMA (American Medical Association).
- Safes – We offer the top brands of fireproof safes, gun safes and cabinets all with low prices.
- Property Identification Labels – discretely mark your electronics, photography equipment, warehouse, computers and laptops with a permanent label that identifies you as the owner.
- Gift Certificates – Our gift certificates are ideal for new homeowner’s, newlyweds, and anyone you want to show that you care about their well-being.
We take pride in our work and the value of our service. The peace of mind of being prepared in the event of a loss cannot be calculated.